Friday, 10 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Liebster Blog Award


The Liebster Blog Award is to blogs what the Oscars is to film and the Grammys is to music.  And guess what, my blog has just won one.  Wooooooooo Ooooooooooooooh!  I have my dress sitting in the wardrobe, my acceptance speech written and I'm ready for the awards ceremony - promise I won't cry when I'm up on stage.  Ok, so maybe I'm blowing it totally out of proportion, but it's just that I'm chuffed that anyone would even bother ready my blog, not to mind giving it an award.

Thank you to The Baking Addict from The More than Occasional Baker for giving me the Liebster Award for my blog.  These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition.  The Baking Addict is one of my "go to" baking sites when I'm looking for a specific or some inspiration.
Here are the rules:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
It's very similar to "chain letter" that we used to have when we were in school.  Since it's bad luck to break the chain,  it's up to me to nominate 5 blogs that I follow and really like to dip into.  Here are my 5 award winners:
1. Adrienne at Cross My Apple Tart - Beautiful writing and amazingly elaborate goodies to drool over.
2. Amee at Warm & Snug & Fat - Her photos trick you into believing you love cauliflower.
3. Colette at Cakes Bakes and Other Bits - for when you're looking for wholesome food.
4. Mona at Wise Words. A refreshing American slant on her writing and her recipes.
5. Kate at What Kate Baked. Why does everything on her blog have to look so damn tempting?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats - a well deserved award! Love the dress and excellent speech :) Great picks too... will be visiting all of them tomorrow as its way past bedtime now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Claire, well deserved.

    Look forward to visiting the sites you have nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking Addict & Brownieville Girl - Thanks so much for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea can't wait to have a look at all the other blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Purple: Some lovely blogs, you should have a look.

    ReplyDelete